Wednesday, March 17, 2010

FotoFest 2010

After weeks of preparation and a red-eye flight from Seattle, I arrived in Houston yesterday for my first time at FotoFest.  I spent all day Tuesday in a wonderful workshop entitled Beyond Print that was coordinated by Mary Virginia Swanson and Katrina D'Autremont.  The workshop involved presentations by the coordinators as well as David Bram, Richard Kelly, Darren Ching, Darius Himes, Nadja Masri, Aaron Schuman and Katherine Ware.  The presentations focused on the most effective ways to utilize online tools to present photographic work to targeted audiences and to engage in dialog with others.  The presentations were followed by questions from the attendees and a lively panel discussion. 

Beginning today, I will be participating in four days of portfolio review and showing my two new bodies of works - Metro and Sidewalks of New York.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home