Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sixth Ménes-patak International Festival of Photography

I'm honored to have a major exhibition of my work at the Sixth Ménes-patak International Festival of Photography in Szécsény, Hungary. The exhibition will include twenty prints from my Return to New York series, eighteen prints from my Guatemala series and eight prints from my One Thin Line series. The prints will be displayed in a three rooms (nearly 1000 square feet) of the Kubinyi Ferenc Muzeum located in the historic castle in Szécsény.  The exhibition was organized by András Tóth and will run from June 10 through July 30, 2011. I'm delight that I've been invited to attend to opening ceremony and I'm looking forward to visiting Hungary.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home