Thursday, June 6, 2013

Review Santa Fe

I’m excited to be on my way to Review Santa Fe for the first time. One hundred photographers from around the world have been invited to this prestigious event where they will show their work in twenty-minute sessions to reviewers they have selected from a list of 44 curators, gallerists, publishers and collectors. I will be showing my Metro portfolio to nine reviewers during the three-day event. In addition to the reviews, there will be several public events, include a Portfolio walk on Friday, June 7, from 6 to 8 pm at the IMH Retreat Center and public lectures. Now, all I need to do is to figure out how to get from the Brighton Beach MTA Station in Brooklyn to Santa Fe.
Brighton Beach MTA Station, Brooklyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home