Friday, March 19, 2010

Lucie Foundation E-pprentice Program

I am pleased to announce that I have been selected as one of nine participants for the first annual Lucie Foundation E-pprentice Program.  This online program matches emerging photographers with established professionals who act as mentors in an electronic apprenticeship during a six-month time period.  The mentorship activities take place using the internet as the platform for communication.  

I am delighted that my mentor is Ed Kashi, a  photographer I have admired for some time.  Ed does wonderful work and he has a sensibility that closely parallels my interests. We have already had several productive talks with one another and I look forward to our continuing conversations. I would like to thank the Lucie Foundation for initiating this innovative program and to Ed for his generous assistance. 

A list of the other participants and a detailed description of the program is on the Lucie Foundation website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home