Sunday, January 30, 2011

Henry Horenstein PCNW Workshop

I just completed an excellent two-day workshop with Henry Horenstein at Photo Center NW. He was in Seattle for the opening of his exhibition at PCNW on Friday, and he gave an interesting talk at the University of Washington on Thursday. In the workshop on Saturday, he reviewed participants portfolios and everyone had the opportunity to comment on the work. This morning we met at Woodland Park Zoo to photograph for several hours, and we then returned to PCNW to edit, review and critique our work. Although I live quite close to the zoo, this is the first time I've photographed there. One of my new year's resolutions was to do more photography in Seattle, and since there are plenty of my favorite bipedal subjects wandering around the zoo, I'm sure I'll be back soon.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home