Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Human Condition Exhibition at Mpls Photo Center

I’m delighted that two of my prints will be on display at the Mpls Photo Center exhibition The Human Condition: A Survey of Humanity. My photo Dante Monument from my series Avoid Naples! was awarded honorable mention, and my image Rue Tronchet from my series Parisian Gestures is also included in the show. The exhibition was juried by Annie Griffiths-Belt, a National Geographic photographer deeply committed to women’s issues. She is also the Founder and Executive Director of Ripple Effect Images, a not-for-profit organization documenting programs to help poor women deal with the effects of climate change. 
  
The exhibition includes the work of 46 artists and a listing of their images is on the web. There will be an opening reception on November 10 from 7-10 pm and the exhibition will run through January 4, 2013 at the Mpls Photo Center, 2400 North Second Street, Minneapolis, MN. A Blurb book for the exhibition will also be available.
    
Dante Monument, Naples


Rue Tronchet, Paris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home