Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Exhibition in Slovakia

I'm delighted that my Never Ending Stage exhibition 38 of prints has traveled from the Sixth Ménes-patak International Festival of Photography in Szécsény, Hungary to Fil'akovo, Slovakia, where it will be shown at the fifth annual International Artfoto Festival at the Hradné Múzeum from December 1, 2011 through February 17, 2012. The entire show, which also includes work by my friends Attila Kleb and Bernd Arnold, is entitled Hrad Svetov V in Slovak and Világok Vára V in Hungarian which translates to Castle Worlds Five in English. This is quite appropriate since the Hradné Múzeum is located high on a hill in a restored castle. The exhibition was curated by András Tóth, who kindly sent me images of the installation. 

Exhibition Poster
Partial view of my installation in Fil'akovo, Slovakia
Installation detail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home